close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Moderater of the year?

Discussion in 'Frontpage Polls' started by tilesetter, Jan 2, 2007.

Moderater of the Year?

Poll closed Feb 16, 2007.
  1. CCavicini

14 vote(s)
    30.4%
  2. Pigeonflier

8 vote(s)
    17.4%
  3. Treehugger

19 vote(s)
    41.3%
  4. Googleye57

4 vote(s)
    8.7%
  5. Hoosiersteelheader

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. JrbHunter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. GregM

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Team Abby

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Hoosierbuck

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. ICOKnoy

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. MIG

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  1. Pigeoonflier
    Ccavicini
    Treehugger
    Googleye57
    HoosierSteelheader
    JrbHunter
    GregM
    TeamAbby
    Hoosierbuck
    ICOKnoy
    MIG

2. I vote for TL. By the way how do you become a mod?

3. You have to be old enough to shave. :cwm27:

4. It was a toss up between Mr. C and Treehugger! Mr. C you make me laugh pretty darn hard with your jokes, but Treehugger did a great job with the deer contest! Thanxs to all the Moderaters on this site and thanxs Steve for setting IN sportsman up!

5. Thanks to everyone who helps put togather the Number One Site for hunting, fishing and fun. Thanks gangs

6. So Dean doesnn't shave yet?

7. Curly Que lucky he doesn't have too:cwm27: :cwm27: .........Pigeonflier, Cary, and treehugger gets my vote. ;)

8. Only my legs......

I like Cary Cavacini's whit, but I think you all did a fabtabulous job!!

9. Edit????

I was afraid to post on here, thought if they didn't like it, they'd edit :yikes: .

I think pigeon's score will rise if he can keep his shirt on next year.
    As for the other moderators....my vote could be bought for the right price!!

10. I just knew you were a sell out....

11. I've got a nice gun scope or some rattletraps with no hooks...how's that sound?

12. I have enough rattletraps without hooks and another shot with that scope could cause brain damage. You'll have to dig a little deeper, Randy.

13. I knew I would get a joke out of my first post, but really how did you guys become moderators?

14. It's simple Tine Lock, just not have anything else better to do. Right Tree? Weimer is qualified in that respect, but the other moderators are concerned with what he would deem as socially acceptable.

15. uuuuhhh...yeah...I think that's right. i think maybe somebody made a mistake and accidentally gave me the keys to get in. i guess they thought since i was always here i might as well do something...don't know what that something is yet but i'm here in case it ever happens. :dizzy: