close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Monday - Coffee & A Good Morning To You

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Beagleman_Dan, Nov 14, 2005.

1. Mornin' folks.
    Fresh pot of hot coffee on the stove and some good ol' oatmeal. Help yourself.

Man I'm tired. Got a lot of exercise during 2 days of deer hunting. That kind of exercise is easy to do though, it was fun. Bagging an 8-point makes it even more fun.

So it is back to work looking for work today. I was "downsized" out of a job 2 months ago, and now that I've got venison for the freezer, I got to get back to my #1 priority. Suppose to have an interview with a good company later this week. I hope this is the one so I can get back to a normal routine. Job hunting sucks. It ain't nothing like deer hunting. :tongue:

Have a great day and a good week folks.
    -Dan- ;)

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Hey, good luck on the job scene....hope you get what you want.

3. Good Luck on the job hunt- I have known a number of guys who have lost jobs and thought they had hit a major roadblock in life - then a year or so later they decided it was the best thing that ever happened to them. Put on your sunglasses the future can be that bright! :)

4. good luck on the job hunt.
    gonna make some jerky?

5. Turkey Week - Monday Coffee & Fixins

Mornin' Hoosiers,
    How'd y'all like that football game? Wow !

How about some biscuits & gravy to go with some hot coffee this morning? Should be a short work week for most folks. How about that weather report with snow and cold temps coming in? Woo Hoo, I am ready for it. Could make for a great final weekend for gun season too.

I filled my doe tag over the weekend, so there will be plenty of sausage and jerly this year. GEtting two deer sure makes for a nice selectionj in the freezer. We even ate one of the shoulder roasts from my 8-point yesterday. Dang that is good eatin.

Y'all have a great day and a great week.
    -Dan- ;)

6. Good Morning! I'm watching my AP Chemistry class take their 1st Trimester Final Exam. Killed my first deer of the year last night - it turns out a big button buck. It will be a good meat deer. I haven't had time to go much yet. Muzzleloader is my favorite season!

7. oh ya

it's got to be a good week. The Colts won a great game. I headed home tonight from Purdue for a week of hunting. I can't wait for the snow and cold temps to get the deer moving.

8. I hear ya man. I have class today and tomorrow and then I get to head home to southern Indiana tomorrow night. Hopefully get a chance to get a deer and possibly do a little goose and duck hunting on Friday or Saturday.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving and good luck hunting.

Rauch