close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

monster indiana buck

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by buckhound, Nov 25, 2006.

1. was at a check station in west central indiana on opening day of gun season and saw a monster that was said to green score 206 gross typ and net 189. i have pics will try to post later.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 25, 2006
  2. dean if you would like more information on this deer send me a pm on how to contact you

3. Pics please! Man that does sound like a montster!

4. i'm having touble posting the pics but still trying.

5. Where was the checks station ? West Central IN is my neck of the woods. You got me curious.

6. Friend called me from Evansville and said there was a typical shot in Posey County that green scored 199. Wow!

7. Was this a 2006 buck?

8. No Pic's??? Come on man!!!

Alan

9. I've been watching the evansville courier online paper for pictures. If a deer that big was shot then it should be in the paper once the word gets out.

10. sorry guys just can't figure out how to post em . any help??

11. I've had trouble posting on here also and I just opened an account at WWW.Photobucket.com . I know that's what some of the guys on here use but, I haven't had a chance to try it out yet. I'm still trying to figure out how to transfer the pic I have to the Photobucket. Hope it helps you.

12. Buckhound, email the pictures to dean, he will get them posted for you!