close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

More custom dekes

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by DEC, May 22, 2007.

1. I thought I'd show these off for any who are interested. These were boxed up and shipped to a guy in Wisconsin for his hunting/photography use. I finished these up late last week.

Here is his before B-Mobile and one of my finished B-Mobiles.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here is his B-Mobile completed

[​IMG]

Here is the threesome that I completed for him. I installed a motion system into the hens, very very nice movement. The ring bases are mine, I sent him motion stakes which are more conducive to hunting.

[​IMG]

Here are the hens.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I'm getting ready to do another 6 B-mobiles for the guy and several more hens as well. I've got a lot of other requests for customizing dekes too. This little hobby is turning into a nice little side job.:biggrin:

2. Very nicely done, Derek. Look a lot better than my ten-year-old Feather Flex decoys!

3. looking good derek...how do you get the turkeys to sit so still for ya when you're taking pics??

Whats that? They aren't real?? Hmmm...had me fooled haha

they look great D

4. JL, you took the words out of my mouth. Nice job Derek!

5. Who would have guessed Derek was so Artsy-Fartsy? ;)

They look GREAT D!

6. We all have our skeletons in the closet. My mom taught painting lessons for years. I was required as a kid to paint all kinds of landscapes and other stuff. I hated it. Not really my thing. But when it is something that I'm interested in ... i.e. dekes ... some of that old art training comes back out.

I enjoy painting these things. But I enjoy getting paid for it even more.:evil:

7. They look great, nice job.

Ed