close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Morse reservoir

Discussion in 'Central Indiana Fishing Reports' started by rico, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Just got back from a few days down south. Stayed at a friend's house in Cicero. Got to fish the Morse. Caught quite a few gills. Nothing to brag about, but good stomach stuffers! Caught quite a few species fishing the same way. Fished with a waxworm on a slipbobber. Varied my depth. Caught catfish, bass, gill, crappie, warmouths, and rock bass. And by the way the carp were everywhere! If anybody gets there...beware the "rich kids" out water skiing!:mad:

2. I guess there are no central indiana boys that fish morse...I guess I wont give my latest report...are you hearing this 410?

3. Rico - if you want to see the rich kids go to Geist. I used fish there every week as a kid. Now it's wall-to-wall jet-skis and water skiers. Shame.

Jack

4. And that is what Morse is becoming!!!!

5. Although it sucks for fishing I'd rather see them on jet skis or being towed than see them in the crime reports or drug rehab centers or worse in my house when I'm not there! I have the same problems on Shafer I just go out early and get back in before the arseholes get going.

6. Only thing you can fish for in morse is catfish, thanks for idiol after dark. Only luck we have had is to anchore his pontoon boat close to a bridge and fish the creek channel. Alot of yellow bellies though:banghead3 :banghead3 :banghead3

7. I have doing quite well fishing for gill!!!!!!!!!!