close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mountain Bike Gun Rack

Discussion in 'Indiana Small Game Hunting' started by bigalb2004, May 5, 2005.

1. I was wondering If anyone knows if there are any gun racks made for pedal mountain bikes I use my Mongoose to get back into my grouse & woodcock areas.If so who makes them & where .THANKS

2. Where do you put the dog box??? LOL

I have a friend that uses his Mt bike to Turkey hunt. He uses the racks that mount on 4 wheelers.

3. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

I use a bow rack made for ATV's on my mountain bike and it works just fine.

4. whyle_e_coyote,I have a small trailer that attaches to the bike.It's a Burley Buggy.I use to use it for my son.Also works well for tree stands for deer hunting which also use it for,usually during bow season.

5. Steve,Thanks for the info,I appreciate it.AL

6. Thanks whyle,Good info!Sorry it took so long for a reply,I just went thru a Total Hip Replacement on 5-23-05.Will have other one done on 7-11-05.Hopefully I will back on my bike by fall.Have fun!!

7. God bless you on your hip replacement, we hope you can get back at it asap. Hopefully you will be back out there soon again as a menace to New Hampshire fish and game!:)

8. Thanks for the encouragement!I'm hoping all will be fine after my 2nd hip replacement in July.The 1st one is doing fine after only 2 1/2 weeks.I walked 2 miles today after a 1 hour therapy session.With a cane of course.Thanks again.