Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering If anyone knows if there are any gun racks made for pedal mountain bikes I use my Mongoose to get back into my grouse & woodcock areas.If so who makes them & where .THANKS

·
Registered
14 Posts
bigalb2004 said:
I was wondering If anyone knows if there are any gun racks made for pedal mountain bikes I use my Mongoose to get back into my grouse & woodcock areas.If so who makes them & where .THANKS
Where do you put the dog box??? LOL

I have a friend that uses his Mt bike to Turkey hunt. He uses the racks that mount on 4 wheelers.

·
Administrator
3,970 Posts
I use a bow rack made for ATV's on my mountain bike and it works just fine.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
whyle_e_coyote said:
Where do you put the dog box??? LOL
whyle_e_coyote,I have a small trailer that attaches to the bike.It's a Burley Buggy.I use to use it for my son.Also works well for tree stands for deer hunting which also use it for,usually during bow season.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
whyle_e_coyote said:
Thanks whyle,Good info!Sorry it took so long for a reply,I just went thru a Total Hip Replacement on 5-23-05.Will have other one done on 7-11-05.Hopefully I will back on my bike by fall.Have fun!!

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
God bless you on your hip replacement, we hope you can get back at it asap. Hopefully you will be back out there soon again as a menace to New Hampshire fish and game!:)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
goggleye57 said:
God bless you on your hip replacement, we hope you can get back at it asap. Hopefully you will be back out there soon again as a menace to New Hampshire fish and game!:)
Thanks for the encouragement!I'm hoping all will be fine after my 2nd hip replacement in July.The 1st one is doing fine after only 2 1/2 weeks.I walked 2 miles today after a 1 hour therapy session.With a cane of course.Thanks again.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts