close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Mr Heater Portable Buddy Cheap

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by Hoosier_Steelheader, Dec 21, 2006.

1. I first saw this posted on our sister site www.michigan-sportsman.com and I called them & sure enough it's true... The price I got was $39.00 + $6 s&h. and they don't have them all the time took me about a week worth of calling (they had several today 12-21-06), but that's about 1/2 price of what TSC sells theirs for! so FYI...

Here is the original post from Mich Sportsman:

Deal On Mr. Heater Portables !

Found out that Mr. Heater company sells reconditioned Mr Heater portables for $35.00 plus 6.95 shipping. Usually are factory returns or scratch and dents.

I ordered one last week when i ordered new pilot assembly for my other heater. Got it in less than 1 week. It is green color, who cares.. It comes with 90 day warranty. I test fired it and it works... If you want to safe few buckaruoos, this is way to go...

http://www.mrheater.com/

TEL: 800-251-0001

[​IMG]

2. I bought one a year or two back when that ice storm hit central part of the state and kicked the power out. This thing is awesome. It has no problem keeping a large room hot. I would say you definitely made a good buy with that

3. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Can you order them online or do you have to do it over the phone?

4. I bought mine at wal-mart. Dont know if they still got em there or not. They have have just been tryin to make a buck on that icestorm deal

5. I didn't see them anywhere on their web-site, so I called, spoke with a gal named Cindy.

6. Just a follow up on these heaters.
    I used mine all winter with neary a problem. I liked it so much that I am going to order another one (I have a 2 shanty operation here in Warsaw) they ran about 6-8 hours a day on a single tank (depending on if you had it on warm, or sauna mode)
    And the wife liked using it in front of her chair when I wasn't using it in the shanty.
    I know it's only June, and even though I was never a boy scout, I always like to be prepared....