close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My first fathers day

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by cjones46, Jun 17, 2007.

1. As if being a father wasn't enough of a reward...

Yesterday Best Buy was kind enough to give me a brand new tv (pic below)

Today my family had a lil shindig to celebrate 5 generations of first born males on my dad's side of the family still alive and causing problems.

My wife got me the gift of a day small mouth fishing on the st. joe with my father and a certain well known (topless) IS.com small mouth fisherman.

Then this afternoon I had inherited a bow. My Uncle died a couple years ago, we were absurdly close. When he died he gave one of his brothers his bow...well now that bow is mine. I nearly cried when I found out. I don't know what kind of bow it is (My uncle was serious though, it'll be a couple years old but it won't be a slouch) and I don't care. If his bow fits me decent my bow will be in the closet opening day. I'm taking my Uncle Eli's bow out and god willing I'm taking a deer with it. I want to take one and then I'll hang it up in my room. What better remind of great man could I ask for than his bow?

All of this and I have a little hunting and fishing buddy in training. Congrats to all the other dads :bowdown:. I hope all of you had a great time with your families!!!

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2007
  2. awesome jones...really man...thats great.

couldn't be happier for ya...

3. Congrats Jonesy!!!!!!!!! Looks like you did ok today!;)

4. says the guy with the brand new switchback :woohoo1::woohoo1:

5. Congrats Jonesy....what a day!

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you opening day with that bow! What a great story!

TV's not too shabby either! ;)