Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't understand. After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses, I had to give up drinking beer. I was not a big drinker maybe a 12 pack on weekends. Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day she came home from grocery shopping and when I looked at the receipt and saw $45 in makeup. I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"

She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you."

I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"

I don't think she'll be back.

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
tilesetter said:
My wife might leave me if I don't stop spending soooo much time on this site!:bonk: help!!!!!
Don't fall for it tile...my wife threatened that too for the first couple of months but I think she has just about given up now!!! :bash:

·
Registered
692 Posts
Hey, this is MRS Tile.....I won't leave tile yet! Actually I think this site has been great for him...he doesn't talk about work all the time anymore! A wife can only handle so much talk about tile!!!!!

You guys are a good group of guys....I think!
:coco:;)

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!

treehugger said:
Don't fall for it tile...my wife threatened that too for the first couple of months but I think she has just about given up now!!! :bash:
Excellent strategy Tree!!!!!!

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Tilesetter is not a man, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

tilesetter said:
Hey, this is MRS Tile.....I won't leave tile yet! Actually I think this site has been great for him...he doesn't talk about work all the time anymore! A wife can only handle so much talk about tile!!!!!

You guys are a good group of guys....I think!
:coco:;)
Call me what you will, but I SWEAR that Tile looked kinda feminine at the Indy show...................................:cheeky-sm

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Honestly, how can you guys get addicted to this??
Talk about weak, mindless drones....

I shouldn't mention, had to make a speed run to Walmart last night when a dog chewed through the cable. Had to bite the one that fed the pc and not the tv, I guess I just need to work with that dog more.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
BEER/WT cheaper than makeup

1 - 13 of 13 Posts