close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

My wife left me

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by ccavacini, Feb 25, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I don't understand. After the last child was born, she told me we had to cut back on expenses, I had to give up drinking beer. I was not a big drinker maybe a 12 pack on weekends. Anyway, I gave it up but I noticed the other day she came home from grocery shopping and when I looked at the receipt and saw $45 in makeup. I said, "Wait a minute I've given up beer and you haven't given up anything!"

She said, "I buy that makeup for you, so I can look pretty for you."

I told her, "Hell, that's what the beer was for!"

I don't think she'll be back.

2. Good one buddy.......I will be sure to use that one at the hunting camp!

3. My wife might leave me if I don't stop spending soooo much time on this site!:bonk: help!!!!!

4. Don't fall for it tile...my wife threatened that too for the first couple of months but I think she has just about given up now!!! :bash:

5. Hey, this is MRS Tile.....I won't leave tile yet! Actually I think this site has been great for him...he doesn't talk about work all the time anymore! A wife can only handle so much talk about tile!!!!!

You guys are a good group of guys....I think![​IMG]:coco:;)

6. SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttt!!!

Excellent strategy Tree!!!!!!

7. Tilesetter is not a man, baby!!!!!!!!!!!!

Call me what you will, but I SWEAR that Tile looked kinda feminine at the Indy show...................................:cheeky-sm

8. Honestly, how can you guys get addicted to this??
    Talk about weak, mindless drones....

I shouldn't mention, had to make a speed run to Walmart last night when a dog chewed through the cable. Had to bite the one that fed the pc and not the tv, I guess I just need to work with that dog more.

9. My wife left me......

My wife left me for my best friend. Sure gonna miss him!!!:(