Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
130 Posts
Smitty ,here. I have a 5 yr. old G.S.H. who loves to point quail. Been to Yellowwood S.F. once for grouse with no luck; we're both still new to finding them. I think about taking him on a duck hunt, but i'm afraid he would rather hunt the brush around the lake instead, and not want to sit still.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Well boys this hillbilly has a good looky two year old 13" beagle, name Daisy. Have not hunted ducks or geese but one or two times, but love to rabbit hunt with my over/under you quess it 410

·
Registered
11 Posts
hey

my name is bobby
i live in mishawaka by southbend
i have 4 coonhounds
i **** hunt,deer hunt,turkey hunt, and anykind of hunt
her are some pictures of my hounds

this is my nitech he is 5 years old and is a ukc nitech and has a $163.65 won in pkc (BOW IS AT STUD FOR FREE TO THE FIRST COUPLE OF FEMALES)

this is my 3 year old female she has been in two ukc hunts and 1 akc hunt i have a 2nd and 4th in ukc and a 1st in akc

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
Boykin Spaniel

Called the little dog that doesn't rock the boat. Boykins are a flushing breed, and do a great job on upland birds, their origins are from S.C and were breed for waterfowling. I use mine for a little of both.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, my name is Craig and I am from Anderson, Indiana. I am currently training my Pointing lab Rufus (Houchins Cajun Rufus). This will be our first season together and just from what we have done so far he is going to be tough. He is a birdy fella and knows where were going when I come out of the house with the leash. Its bird time:bouncy: Hopefully this spring I will getting a female and hope to eventually breed the pair and continue this outstanding bloodline;) Craig

This is a pic of Rufus's first time on birds(quail in particular) when he was four months old. Man has he got bigger since then:)

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.