close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Neat Link

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by trdtnlbwhntr, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Good site

Some of those boys are massive. A few of the pictures I looked at do not list the state where they were killed. I wish that was a required field when the picture was posted.

2. Please understand that by condoning the harvesting of such bucks that you are perpetuating to our youth that harvesting mature adult whitetail bucks is morally wrong and that you are promoting a whole new generation of antler worshippers....and along with it the degredation of the Western World. God help us all........

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Lets add a twist to it here. Everyone if its alright with the admin. copy the picture or the link to your favorite one. Then post it. So we can all see what everyone pics... I think it might be fun.

4. he shot it in the nose. It was his first deer ever, and surprise surprise.... with a shotgun

5. my fave

of course, Jim Jordan's buck. Actually saw a buck that looked a lot like this one in 2003.
    [​IMG]

6. Man I would love to see any one of them in my sights. COOL

7. Dean tell or show them the Harvey Buck. That is a great buck

8. I would show you my favorite buck, but I haven't shot him yet. Can you folks wait until Oct?

9. dean

who is this John Breen fellow and why does he have so many of these monsters on this page. Ive come across two of them already.

10. John Breen killed the 202" Monster 10-pointer in N. Minn. back in 1918 with a rifle. It is still the Minnesota state record typical to this day. Go to page 3 and look at the buck next to the one that says " Hunter: John Breen".... The picture of the buck above the words "Hunter: John Breen" is actually a road kill from Athens, Ohio. Someone wrongfully put John Breen by the name.

BUT, if you want to see a picture of the Authentic John Breen Buck, along with information about it, you'll have to click the the picture above the words "Hunter: John Breen"--which we know isn't the right picture. After you click on it you'll see the real Breen Buck. Everyone confused now?

Will the real Breen Buck please stand up, please stand up, please stand up!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2006