close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need Help - South Bend/La Porte area

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Neal, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Hey guys, I was hoping that I could get some help from my fellow hunters. My name is Neal Easterbrook and I am the Vice-President of the Michigan Sportsmen Against Hunger Program also Moderator over at Michigan-Sportsman.com. I was contacted by a lady who is visiting her father in indiana, who has a neighbor that has cancer and has been encouraged by his doctor to eat only free-ranging meat only (no hormones). This lady has a program in Florida, Sportsmen Against Cancer, that does this sort of thing down there. She called the Sportsmen Against Hunger program in Indiana, but like us, their meat supply is already distributed for the year. I was hoping that maybe some of you could pull some venison from your freezers to help this gentlemen out. If so I can connect you with the lady to make arangements for pickup.

I'll keep checking back to this thread if anyone has any questions. Or I can be reached at Neale@eastlind.com.

Thank you for your consideration,

Neal

2. Hello Neal,

I haven't been around Michigan-Sportsman.com much lately, and am really new here. :)

Byron and I have a couple of freezer's full of venison. I would need to talk to Byron, but I think we could send this gentleman some venison. We are going to Merrillville/Crown Pointe next weekend for a wedding, maybe we could take some along and deliver it or set up a meeting place.

I'll be in touch. :)

Best Regards,

Huntress

3. Mission Accomplished

Angie told me that the gentleman now has a supply of venison to get him through the the summer. We may have to do another collection in the Fall.

I'll keep everyone posted on any other developments.

Great Job everyone and THANKS. :bowdown:

Neal