close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

need some help

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by SPIKE 78, Jul 11, 2006.

1. does anyone know who i can get to score a rack for my cousin,he has had it scored in rack,and sci,but can't find one around for b.c.,p.yand state book .he scored 210and change s.c.i and 207 compsite in rack.the deer is in this months rack issuse, we are in switzerland county if you know anyone close thanks

2. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

3. OBK...do you score racks? If not, might be a good thing for you to get into since you do taxidermy too. Dean may be able to help get you started.

4. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

i score racks for the whcc international.

5. I would suggest you contact Boone& Crockett. I take from your interest in a Pope&Young scorer this is a bow kill? If it is a Bow Kill Pope & Young and the HRB accept a Boone & Crockett score but Boone & Crockett DOES NOT honor other record keeping groups scores. A Boone and Crockett Scoer in Cincinnati or Kentucky may be your best bet. Let us know what the score is....

I can also help you with HRB entry after you have it scored. You will need a copy of the score sheet submitted to B&C, three pictures of the rack, front and both sides and a 10.00 check made out to the Hoosier Record Book Program. Picures and copy of score sheet also is requuired by P&Y along with a 25.00 check I believe.

Mail HRB entry to

HRB

66603 Pine Road

North Liberty Indiana 46554

6. There were 4 guys from Kentucky that took the B&C class with me last fall. Go getters who are starting a record program for the state of Kentucky. I think one lived by Louisville. If you need names and numbers I have them at home. You can call me at 260-723-5858 and I'll dig them out for you.

7. Rowdy

Rowdy

Now I know why you kill those little fork horn bucks. No calculator needed, just pull your socks off.

8. what

What The HELL is THAT ???? WHCC....:coco: :coco: :coco:

9. thanks i'll let him know scott will be getting a hold of you in next day or two thanks again;)

10. WHCC (Whitetails Hit in Car Collisions);)

11. HAAAAAAA!!! :cwm27: :cwm27: :cwm27:

12. Scott

If the guys in Kentucky want a computer program to record the scores and be easy to use The HRB is willing to share our info.....

Have the guys contact me.

13. Rowdy

Rowdy

I dont think hes joking......lmao

14. Hoosier Record Buck Program contact Scott smith, he is in Indiana
    Pope and Young contact Mike Roberts, he is in kentucky.