Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A buddy of mine is interested in a pheasant hunting preserve near Kendallville (I think not too far from Cree Lake). I don't think it's been around too long.

Does anyone have any info on it? Location? Name? Phone Numbers?

Thanks, Cary

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
Hoosier Upland Wings Inc.
11510 North 850 East
Kendallville, In 46755
Jeff Drude
260-897-3014
260-357-9434 cell

That will be $1 please:bonk:

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
There is also one around Granger/Mishawaka... If interested I could get the info.

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
You'd go North of Kendallville on Indiana 3 take the first county road north of Cree Lake (about a mile past) and turn West (right) about 1/2 mile and turn north on 850 East. Its a little ways north on your right. :) One of my students at East Noble lives on part of the land in the preserve. I guess the guy who runs it said he could hunt clean up. I need to see about him taking his teacher with him:biggrin:

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks, guys. I'll relate the information to my friend. Not sure I'm going to go with him. Depends on whether I'm free. Anyway I'll report on the property.

Cary

·
Super Moderator
3,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well, I got talked into going on the preserve hunt (could be because I'm the only one with a dog presently).

Going on Feb 11. I'll give a report about the hunt.

It's at Hoosier Upland Wings...around Cree lake.

·
Registered
4,553 Posts
I can't wait to hear your impressions on this place Cary. I'd be interested in running my pup up there as well. Nice to have a close location to let him gain some experience.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts