close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Need some information-huntingpreserve

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, Jan 23, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

A buddy of mine is interested in a pheasant hunting preserve near Kendallville (I think not too far from Cree Lake). I don't think it's been around too long.

Does anyone have any info on it? Location? Name? Phone Numbers?

Thanks, Cary

2. I know where its at, but not the phone number - I will try to find out

3. Hoosier Upland Wings Inc.
    11510 North 850 East
    Kendallville, In 46755
    Jeff Drude
    260-897-3014
    260-357-9434 cell

That will be $1 please:bonk:

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Thanks for finding out for me...

5. Sounds like something I'd want to check into myself! Knew I came here for something.

6. There is also one around Granger/Mishawaka... If interested I could get the info.

7. There is 4 within 15 miles of South Bend/Mishawaka.

8. You'd go North of Kendallville on Indiana 3 take the first county road north of Cree Lake (about a mile past) and turn West (right) about 1/2 mile and turn north on 850 East. Its a little ways north on your right. :) One of my students at East Noble lives on part of the land in the preserve. I guess the guy who runs it said he could hunt clean up. I need to see about him taking his teacher with him:biggrin:

9. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Thanks, guys. I'll relate the information to my friend. Not sure I'm going to go with him. Depends on whether I'm free. Anyway I'll report on the property.

Cary

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Well, I got talked into going on the preserve hunt (could be because I'm the only one with a dog presently).

Going on Feb 11. I'll give a report about the hunt.

It's at Hoosier Upland Wings...around Cree lake.

11. I can't wait to hear your impressions on this place Cary. I'd be interested in running my pup up there as well. Nice to have a close location to let him gain some experience.