close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Never piss-off a guy with a backhoe

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by LCF&G Mike, Apr 11, 2007.

1. I'm not much of a GMC guy, but maybe someone was building a shrine to their favorite truck...
    ...or maybe there was a theft issue in the neighborhood and now only a seasoned thief would take a stab at stealing it...
    ...or maybe junior wanted to use dad's truck and dad could not say no, instead he made it difficult for junior to drive off after saying yes...;)

2. ...thats a moat
    its to keep dragons away from his truck

:hide: dragons are scary

3. :lol:

4. Time to suck up to a guy with a helicopter!!

5. I think it could make it out just fine, It's not a dodge!

6. Jones, with comments like that...I think YOU are scary.

Hell, it's an American made 4 wheel drive, he should be able to drive right out of that thing.

7. Seen that happen before....... never turns out good!

8. If it was a ford the hole wouldnt be deep enough

9. Your right, to bury a ford you have to get the hole at least 8 feet deep and cover immediatly with dirt....elsewise the earth will spit it back out...:evil:

10. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Not sure how the dodge would do, but the jeep..wouldnt even have to lock in the front shaft.......;)

11. nope...chit floats...:evilsmile

12. Thats cause it wont rust and decompose,so the earth cant use it.

13. a farmer friend told some people they could not use his lane to hunt his property the DNR and sheriff were of little help he picked two spots on his lane one in front and one in back of there trucks and removed a 3 foot wide 3 feet deep section front and back ..the guys were not happy and and it took the sheriff to help them get there trucks out ,they got even they burned his barn only problem he had security cameras ..sorry for there luck