close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Advertising Campaign

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by anon782010, Jun 28, 2007.

1. Just a few minutes ago I was over on another site reading about food plots when this picture popped up as the new advertisment for this area. It is just a regional test run so far, but I think it looks promising.

The following is the text that will accompany the photo in online ads, North American Whitetail, Outdoor Life, and Playgirl.

"Hello folks. Some of you know me as treehugger, some of you don't know me, that doesn't matter. What you do need to know is how well the new lineup from The Whitetail Institute works for me. More, bigger, healthier deer everywhere I put their product. Yeah, I may have my boat out, but fishing season is planting season, now get yourself a bag of any Whitetail Institute product, and do your part to help out the herd."

[​IMG]

You been sandbaggin' us man?

:evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile :evilsmile

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2007
  2. When do you HARVEST this stuff???? The same time the Farmers HARVEST there BEANS & CORN :coco: .....:bonk: :bonk: :bonk:

3. you been juicing? thats a heavy bag to be holding with one arm

4. Randy, you look buff baby!!! See, I told you all you needed was some primo nutrition.....Lookin' good Randal!!!!!!!!!;)

Does that stuff help grow hair back??:hide:

5. Do the deer get a fuzzy upper lip eating that stuff too?

6. :evilsmile: RANDY????!!!!!

Are you mad at me? haha

7. :Modified_ Trent's been a bad boy.
    :evilsmile

8. WOW. Randy is an undercover plot hunter.

9. OMG!!! LMAO!!! Trent...you've outdone yourself this time! Stop PLOTTING against me. :bash:

10. :evilsmile

I try...

One post left...2,000 on the next one...wow...i stink at life...