close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Arrival!!!

Discussion in 'Reloading, Target Shooting, and Modern Firearms' started by treehugger, Jan 14, 2006.

1. Well guys she finally arrived. I didn't think she was ever going to get here but she did. This morning I got to see her for the first time with my own eyes. I picked her up and looked her over real good and held her close. She was everything I dreamed she would be and more. Like a proud father, I have high expectations of her and will do all I can to make her all she can be. I had to leave her there this morning but will go visit her from time to time until I finally get to bring her home for good to stay with me. I am looking forward to all the memories we will make together over the coming years. Oh...you thought...no it isn't...MY TC OMEGA .50 CAL. SS REALTREE HARDWOODS CAMO THUMBHOLE STOCK MUZZLELOADER FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE STORE!!!

2. A beautiful new "girl".

Congratulations Tree, What did you name her???

3. Congratulations on the New Arrival. ;)

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

MY TC OMEGA .50 CAL. SS REALTREE HARDWOODS CAMO THUMBHOLE STOCK MUZZLELOADER FINALLY ARRIVED AT THE STORE!!![/QUOTE]
    Ok, now that's Greek to us pheasant hunters:cool:

5. Just one of the sweetest muzzleloaders on the market today. That thumbhole stock fits you like a glove.

treehugger

6. I want a thumbhole stock for my Encore:(

7. Have you ever "tried on" the thumbhole for the Encore? The one I picked up at GM felt fat in my hand, totally unlike the TH sotck for the Omega.

8. Maybe you are just used to holding small things...:rolleyes:

9. It not how sit in saddle It's how Long U Sit :dizzy: :dizzy: :dizzy:

10. Greek, I thought that you were Italian.;)

You still haven't answered my question Tree...A name please. I wouldn't mind being a choice for Godfather. does that mean I might get her on certain weekends?? Preferably in December...

11. Well Dean...the "birth certificate" has been filled out and after much thought and consideration her name is "The Whitetail Smoker". Please send me a new trail camera as a "baby shower" gift. See Scarlet Dew's thread about trail cams for the preferred cam. I'm not choosey, either of the ones he lists as best on the high/low end will do. Once the gift is received we can discuss visitation rights for "The Whitetail Smoker".

treehugger