close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New bow...Bowtech Guardian...

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by Solohunter, Jun 18, 2007.

1. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Unreal bow, scary quiet and no hand shock......:)
    Solohunter

2. You forgot scary fast...very nice bow Solohunter!

3. Funny, but I did not even ask how fast it is shooting......maybe 1 pin up to 100 yards?;)
    Solo

4. They are an engineering masterpiece for sure. Nice bow ... for a Blowtech!;)

5. Wicked looking bow! Nice!

6. They are nice shooting. Charlie St.John at the Sancreek Archery 3D shoot let me shoot his. DEC is right... engineering marvel.

7. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

I'm still thinking about one of those, but I'm a little leary with it being it's first year in production.

8. fullrut

fullrut Guest

I'm with Hunter 47331, I am a Mathews guy, but this bow is even quiter than a Mathews. It's unbelievable. Since we have started running this 3D course I think I have seen every bow ever made. The Guardian is by far the quitest bow I've NEVER heard. As far as dependability, your guess is as good as mine. Does Oneida still make a split limb bow? Just wondering, last week a guy at our shoot put 3 in the 10 ring at almost 70 yds. with a scope. Then his buddy walked up and hit the 11 ring with a guardian the first time taking half the money for the money shot. P.S. those were some really good antlers you brought down Hunter 47331.

9. I believ there are many good bows out there today. I hunted with and shot my Bowtech Liberty for 2 seasons, smooth and quiet. This Guardian is above and beyond. I shot the Vectrix and Matthews also, they are good. One of the reasons I bought the Guardian was the ability to work on it w/o a bow press. Put up new target last night ....let the shooting begin......
    Solo