close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Bowhunter Born!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Hoyt_Rocks, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Hey guys hope everyone is doing well. Wanted to inform on the new addition to my family. My Son (Dylan) was born Tuesday (9-6-06) at 1:16pm. He is perfectly healthy and ready as ever to become my new hunting buddy. He weighed 8lbs8oz and was 21inches long. Ironically he was the exact same weight and length of my little girl. If you layed them side by side at birth they would look like twins. Good luck to everyone's season, I have a feeling we all will have a big jump in Mature Buck this sightings. I have been seeing many deer that would go Pope. The OBR appears to be working.:bouncy:

Go Colts!!!

2. congrats on the new addition to the family. i'm sure he'll be a future outdoorsman. :biggrin:

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Way to go...glad everything's fine.

Cary

4. Congrats...only a year or two before he starts hunting..hahahahaa

5. Congrats Hoyt, hopefully the OBR will still be going strong for him when he starts. Then you can tell him stories like, "Son, you wouldn't believe it if I told you how few big bucks there used to be around....". ;)

6. congratulation hoyt. Ill bet you are one proud poppa. Just think his birthday comes just before hunting season so now you will have a reason to go out and shop for all kinds of hunting things. You can write it off as birthday shopping nice timing. Again Congrats.

7. Congrats on the new addition to your family!

8. congratulations

Congrats, Daddy. Glad mommy and baby are healthy.

Eric

9. congrats!!

Congratulations Hoyt....glad to hear all is doing well!

oldrookie

10. Congratulations, Hoyt!

11. Great!!!! One of the best things in life!:) :gaga:

12. Congratulations Hoyt, wish all the best for your family and new son!