close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Charter Member!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by JL, Aug 13, 2006.

1. I figured that I'd start a new thread to make sure my 1,000th post wasn't one bantering about OBR, HRBP, IDHA, B&C, P&Y, or any other interesting, but seemingly counter-productive thread. :bonk: It's a privilage to be incorporated into such great company as Dean Wiener, Quailrunner, treehogger, and Cary...did I forget anyone? By the way, I like to fish too!

2. Wish I could say the same thing back to you....jerko!!!!!!!

It's WEIMER you , you YOU........!!!

3. 1000 posts????

Shouldn't you guys be hunting and fishing more?
    Just kidding...

4. Familey

..James we all might not have the same last name But we Make a HELL of a Familey....:biggrin:

5. Way to go James

We know how you like to do things big, monster smallies, big bucks, trail cams the size of a frige, only fitting you join us monster threaders too!

By the way, I'm proud of your attempts to support OBR. ( just had to sneak that into the post somewhere )

6. Most of us do, Brew...we know who we are...;)

7. Thanks, I appreciate that. I don't know if I make sense or come accross clearly in some of my posts, but I try...;) That's what I get for hanging around with teenagers all day. :dizzy:

8. The only time I remember you talking goofy was the "Budweiser Sunday". Remember, we went fishing?

9. Should I remember that???:tongue:

10. This help remember?

This help trigger your memory?[​IMG]

11. I don't think that's the outing Dean was referring to...maybe I have a problem. :dizzy:

12. Hickup!!!!!! Wrong trip Quail......Hickup!!!!!

13. James was to go the 1000 club. I may reach that club this year. Why don't everyone get together for supper sometime at Bill's Steak House. What you say?

14. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Congrats on your 1000th post.