close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Hoosier

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by crappiehunter57, Nov 20, 2005.

1. Just moved to Spencer County from Arkansas. Like to crappie and bluegill fish but about any fishing will do. Also like to hunt. Just found this site today so thought i would give it a try. Might get some good ideas about where to go.

2. Hello crappiehunter57,
    Hope you'll like it here in Indiana, but you'll have to get use to this crazy weather.
    Do you ice fish ?

3. Haven't ice fished before but that may be one of many new tricks I will learn here. I will fish in about any weather except when lightening is close by.

4. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome...a lot of guys (not me, unfortunately) on the site are sharp when it comes to fishing...although most of them are getting ready for the hard water....which you probably didn't see much of in Arkansas.

5. Once in a while the lakes would freeze over, but never anything you would want to walk on. I will fish cold weather and I would like to try ice fishing someday. Not sure if S. Indiana gets enough hard water to fish on.