Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
The Fort Wayne Gazette paper had a piece about the Morgan Buck and a picture of the buck it says the in the picture is John ferguson shows off the big buck shot by his son (Brian Ferguson). It is on the Boone & Crockett Club watch list. the article also say that a man name Bogucki said he was told it had a preliminary score of 220 and even with deducions for minor deformities it could have topped 200 and been a state record. Bogucke said, they were told Ferguson traded the antlers for an all terrain vehicle and a pickup truck.

·
Registered
520 Posts
410 said:
The Fort Wayne Gazette paper had a piece about the Morgan Buck and a picture of the buck it says the in the picture is John ferguson shows off the big buck shot by his son (Brian Ferguson). It is on the Boone & Crockett Club watch list. the article also say that a man name Bogucki said he was told it had a preliminary score of 220 and even with deducions for minor deformities it could have topped 200 and been a state record. Bogucke said, they were told Ferguson traded the antlers for an all terrain vehicle and a pickup truck.
Traded the rack for an ATV and a truck? Hadnt heard that one but it would not be a surprise. Last i read on this board nobody could get any info becuase the family had changed there phone number.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
410 said:
they were told Ferguson traded the antlers for an all terrain vehicle and a pickup truck.
NO WAY would i trade for anything.They must not be antler worshiper. DAMM that would be the TEMPLE at my house

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
410 said:
Has anybody else seen this in paper and what was the date of post.

·
Registered
942 Posts
let it RIP..........

I was at the Deer & Turkey Expo and talked to people in the know. We had tried and tried to get the deer there as a FEATURE and have it officially scored as a seminar. It was relayed to me that the deer had in fact been traded for a F150 pick up and a 4 wheeler.......

Guess time to let the deer rest in peace.......

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.