close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Dockdabber, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Hi there sportsman this is the ole dockdabber from accross the border in OhioInterested in finding good crappie lakes in NE Indiana. Retired from Lima Dana Plant and love to fish for crappies and gills.:fish:

2. Welcome, hope you enjoy it here. I know I have.

3. howdy

howdy there welcome glad to have you .. hope you will like it here .. we are here to help if we can.. so just ask .. and welcome again

4. Some nice crappie in In. I know you'll like this site! By the way...don't pay attention to the people like me in this site...we aren't quite "right."

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2006
  5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site..I'm sure when the weather warms up, there will be plenty of Crappie reports.

Cary

6. :Welcome: :woohoo1: to the forum :fish: :fish: :fish:

7. Welcome - great to have you with us- Hamilton lake would be a good place to start - close to Ohio - good access - good crappie reports - lots of pike.

8. GREETINGS DOCKDABBER, ANYONE THAT CAN RETIRE AND GO PANFISHING MUST BE A FORTUNATE INDIVIDUAL. WELCOME ABOARD AND HAVE FUN WITH THE POSTAHOLICS!!!!! MAYBE THEY CAN TELL US ABOUT HUNTINGTON RESERVIOR, I HEAR THERE ARE SOME NICE CRAPPIE THERE!!!!!:fish:

9. Welcome to the site! Definitely good crappie and gill fishin in NE IN. Have fun!

10. Gill and crappie Lakes

Hey guys this is ole dockdabber from Delphos Ohio (Van Wert area) i am new to this site and never fished in Indiana. I would like to get some help finding smaller lakes that hold slabs and gills. Have small 14ft boat 10hp motor and prefer small lakes because they are less bothered by the pleasure crafts and pwc. I also have a bass boat but but right now small lakes are my interest. Please give me some lakes to look at. Also if i can be of any help this way let me know. I am a member Ogf.com you may want to look at our site it works the same as yours Thank You:yikes:

11. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

12. Welcome To the Site! When you find a good (Small) Crappie Lakesend me a PM I am looking too!:cool:
    Sparky!