close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by briarhillllamas, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Hi all,
    Just wanted to check in. We read this forum all the time at work. Love the pics and the posts. I am in Mitchell, IN. We moved here from North Manchester IN about 4 years ago. I love hunting Turkey and dear. Also shoot 3-D archery.
    When not working or hunting we raise show LLamas.

Hope all are well,

Matthew

2. Welcome to the site Matt... Llamas? can you hunt with those things???

3. Welcome Matt, I live in Larwill In, My wife raises Toggenburg Goats (UPS goats, brown an white) which she shows in 10 to 12 states. Stop in the Indiana Chat and get to know some of the boys. Around 9:00 pm.

4. hi briar!! welcome. i live over the loogootee way.

5. Welcome Briar, used to live in N. Manchester myself...how 'bout those Eel River smallies, huh???

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome, Matthew...enjoy.

Cary

7. There is still time to take up fishing... :)

Welcome to the site.

WAR

8. Enjoy!!

Howdy Briar. Here's a way to find out if those Llamas speak spanish. Pick out a big male and ask it, "?Como se llama Sr. Llama?". If he's an English speaking Llama he'll just look at you and chew his cud, but if he's Spanish/Hispanic he'll....just stand, look at you, and chew his cud.

Llamas don't speak Spanish, or English....I just thought this would be good info. for you. Let me know if I can be of any more help. My specialty is cloven hoofed ruminants.....

LMAO...Welcome to the greatest spectacle on Earth....I mean Cyber Space.

9. That was just llame!

10. You loved it.....

Zip it, Bird Boy!!!!! You liked it, otherwise you wouldn't have responded to it.

Burn, Bird, Burn!!!!!!:chicken: !!!!

11. :Welcome: :woohoo1: to the forum happy posting:bowdown:

12. I believe you may have me confused with a phoenix.:evilsmile