close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New place in Lafayette

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by JohnSmiles, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Not sure how common these are, but Lafayette just opened a Sportsmans Warehouse a couple of months ago.
    Its on Creasey just south of 26.
    Nice place.
    Just fyi

2. Looks like a nice store - sorta equivalent to a Gander Mountain?

3. I've only been to Gander Mountian once. There is one near my sister's in Greenwood. I would say they are very similar.

I'm not allowed to go into either one unsupervised.

4. Best off to forget the wallet in the truck or leave it at home, I can see Sportsmans warehouse making a lot of money off me in the next 20-30 years!

5. I went to the Sportsmans Warehouse a couple of weeks after it opened, and it is a pretty nice place. SW has a lot of clothes taking up the store though. I prefer Gander M. more but SW still offers a good variety of products.

6. They actually have a booth in Tackle Town at the Boat Sport and Travel Show and are handing out $10 off cupons on $50 purchases.

Jack

7. O ya I forgot to mention that I recieved Chuck Adams autograph. That was the highlight of the day. Do you know what is up for tomorrow schedule Jack?

8. Yeah, it isn't bad at all.
    Not quite as big of a selection of guns as Gander, but the prices aren't really bad at all.
    Just thought I would throw it out there for anyone in the area who didn't know about it yet.
    And, something I didn't notice the first time I was there, they also have an upstairs merchandise area that runs all the way around the building.

9. My 9-year old is quite taken by the .50 Barrett that they had on the counter at christmas time.

Can you say "High Maintenance?"

10. Sorry guys, I put this in the wrong thread. I ment to put it in the Indy Expo thread.

11. That's okay...I've been so busy that I just read your message and "tomorrow" is now history. The Deer & Turkey Expo is over and the Motorcycles are moving in now. Can you say "Fashion Show Friday Night"? See ya then.

Jack

P.S. I'll still be in Tackle Town everyday this week...just down from the Timber Wolf Tobacco girls...grrrrrr.