close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New Scent Eliminator?

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by DocB, Jun 15, 2007.

1. On the Donny Deutsch show a few nights ago he showed a product I think could be used as a scent eliminator. What this thing does is super ozonate water that's in a spray bottle. The water can then be used to clean stuff because it kills 99% of bacteria. The guy on the show said you can throw away all of your household cleaning products and use this stuff. And it's completely safe and non toxic. You can even use it to clean vegetables and baby bottles. It seems like you could spray it all over yourself and be scent free because odors are caused by bacteria on the skin. The thing costs 150 bucks and looks about like a coffee machine. It's called the Lotus and made by a company called Tersona I believe. What do you guys think? Using water as a scent eliminator sounds pretty good to me and you can make as much as you want.

2. Sounds interesting to say the least.

I really like dead down wind. Sprayed it on a friends of mines kids feet just being funny and they didn't stink any more!!! Made me a believer

3. I googled ozonated water and found some info. I appears to kill 99% bacteria. The ozonated water in only good for 10 to 20 minutes though. I think most scent eliminator sprays are formulated to keep killing bacteria long after there are sprayed. MYTH BUSTED!:biggrin: