close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to handguns

Discussion in 'Questions about Indiana Hunting/Fishing Laws' started by mississinewa, Aug 16, 2006.

1. Hey everyone, I'm hoping there are some people here who have a permit to carry a handgun as I have some questions that seem hard to get the answer to.

I just recently got my handgun license, but am still trying to find answers to the following....

Can I cary extra clips on my person?

Is it legal to have a round chambered?

Can I carry my gun anywhere on my person?

Does my gun have to be concealed if I am out of town limits, such as hiking in deep wooded areas?

I know that's alot to ask, especially since I have posted here very few times, but if anyone can answer these things, or tell me something that is not well known, or even send me a good link to more info, I would really appreciate it.:bowdown:

2. I am bumping my own thread in the hopes someone will notice my query.:help:

3. Cool, thanks guys, I feel much more informed. I still don't have a handgun yet though, I need another 400 dollars to get the Desert Eagle I got my eye on!:coolgleam

4. Glad to Help....If you buy a gun get a Trigger LOCK also....

5. I'll look into that. Sounds like a safety device obviously, but is it for while I carry my piece, or for when the kids are around?

6. MOST OF THE DESERT EAGLES THAT I HAVE SEEN WOULD NOT MAKE A GOOD DISCREET HANDGUN TO CARRY AROUND. YOU MAY ATTRACT ALOT OF POSSIBLY UNWANTED ATTENTION. WITH SOMETHING THAT LARGE. JUST MY OPINION.

7. :confused:
    ...KIDS....WIFE... or anyone that shouldn't have it!!!!