close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to Indiana

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by Big Rig, Dec 11, 2006.

1. I am new to Indiana and have been looking for what this site may be. Although I have seen some griping at a guy who was accused of trying to break into "our spots" I have also seen some welcoming messages and some friends who have apparently met through this site so here goes.

I am just NW of Indianapolis and used to hunt mostly waterfowl in Vermont. Deer hunting was just a fill in. This has changed since I left the Atlantic flyway and I have not hunted ducks in 7 years. Spend most of the time on deer now. My issues like everyone are finding a place to hunt and as always it is not as much fun going alone. But I stick to it. Probably not as long as I used to but still most of the day.

Hopefully this site will make me more aware of other sportsman opportunites in the area, including shooting, etc.

Big Rig

2. Welcome to the forum, Big Rig.

3. welcome to the best sight around

4. Welcome Big Rig! Jump right in and get acquainted.

5. Hey there big rig, I've only been on the site a few days, but I have been welcomed and enjoy it greatly. Hope it works out that well for you.

6. Welcome to the site, enjoy your visits.

Just don't ask where I hunt........just kidding.

7. welcome to the site Big Rig!

8. welcome Big Rig, alot of great people on here

9. Welcome. I think you'll find many willing to point you in some directions to look for hunting ground and probably make some new hunting friends in the process.

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Welcome to the site...enjoy yourself here.

Cary