close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to this site

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by bowaddict, Dec 16, 2005.

1. Hello fellow Hoosiers ! I am new to this site, but I like what ive read so far. I am on another site, Trapperman.com, but I am more of a hunter and like the Indiana site.

I love to bowhunt whitetails, but I also hunt turkey, dove, rabbit, squirrel and coyotes. I trap as a hobby and for amusment.

I am a father of 3, 2 of which live with me and my wife of 14 years. I have a beagle thats more of a family dog, however I get him out to Roush Lake/Huntington Res. several times a year to run. I am a Christian .

Hope to have some interesting conversation/threads on here with all of you.

John

2. Nice to have you here with us, enjoy the site.

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Another member from Ft. Wayne. Enjoy the site.

Cary

4. Welcome bowaddict, look forward to reading your posts.

5. :Welcome: :grouphug: :woohoo1: :fish:

6. Cary, nice to see another Ft. Wayner LOL, we too have a cottage in MI , were on Pleasant, just a jump away from you on Southern Road. I fished on George last year

Hows did / is your season going this year?

John

7. Hey. Welcome in. The more the Merrier.

WAR

8. Nice to meet you! We are fairly close to one another as I am from Columbia City! This is a great site.....

9. Steve

Steve Admin Mod

Welcome to the site.

10. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

John, fishing season wasn't too bad...I kept on catching the same bass all year on George...catch him, throw him back, catch him again.:banghead3

Just finished up pheasant season today (Sunday). I'm going to post a picture in the Upland thread that says it all.

Again welcome, Cary

11. Cary, we caught a lot of 14-16" on George when I went. We mainly fished around the boat ramp (MI side) down that first channel to the left and then to the right around the cottage fronts.

YOu live out south, north, east or west here in Ft. Wayne???

Crookedlake, YOu from Columbia City originally? My mom is from that area, still go to reunions at the park ever few years. Her maiden name was Trump

12. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

John,

I live out Northeast--Arlington Park--(married into that area). I teach at Homestead--Southwest--As far away from each other as you can get.

Cary

13. Hey Cary, I live by Southgate, went to Concordia 3 years finished at North Side, graduated in 1981. I'm an old geezer LOL

You rabbit hunt? or Coyote hunt?