close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

New to this site

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by outdoor frenzy, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Hello all! At least we all have something in common. We love to hunt and fish. I grew up in the outdoors and it has stuck with me and my love for the outdoors has encouraged me to earn a biology degree with extensive research background. A state park naturalist was my job and hobby through college. 6,000 acres is a lot of land to be exposed to. Could you imagine how much you could see and learn? Or find out how much you don't know. "The more you know, the more you find out you don't know!" Well, that exposure to nature was beneficial in many ways.

Along with about 13 years of hunting experience, an understanding wife, a forgiving part-time job, and a professional grade video camera, I decided to try the hunting industry. I had a booth at the Southern Outdoor Classic in Decatur County, IN this spring and have been on a local AM radio station. This fall I have 2 video jobs of one week each planned for the best part of the season in some of the finest country in Illinois. I am wanting to stay in Indiana and film some "average guys". Why can't everyone have the opportunity to be on the outdoor channel? If you know anyone that would be interested, please keep me in consideration. The past 2 turkey seasons have been captured on video including one with a bow. Last year we past up several small bucks (yeh for OBR) on camera and harvested only one doe on video. I also shoot video of wildlife. Bald eagles, fighting deer, and early season scouting (used to score and find out what is there.) Just about 2 weeks ago we got nine different bucks coming out to a massive plot in SE IN. 6 of which are "shooters". Don't tell me the OBR isn't working. Anyways, I am wanting to get my name out there. I know everyone wants to either do videography or food plots. That is exactly what I do. I have the knowledge, understanding, and equipment to implement a plan for your hunting location. Size doesn't matter and each property is individually different.

I look forward to keeping in touch with you guys via forums. It is interesting to see what others feel about a certain topic.

Matt Springmeyer
    Biologist Naturalist Scientist
    www.outdoorfrenzy.com

2. Hi Matt, it's nice to have you aboard. Hope you enjoy the site and maybe we can meet sometime. 410 - Bill

3. WOW !! is all i can say. it's great to have you on this site. we all love huntin an fishin. will be great to read some of your post.

4. Welcome to the greatest show in cyberspace!!!!!

5. Welcome

Hey Matt I'm new also but got a great welcom so I'm keeping up the tradition!!

6. Welcome Matt Glad To Have Another Outdoorsman With Us That Biology Degree Will Come In Handy On This Site Have Fun

7. Good to have you here.

Welcome.

8. SINCE YOU LIKE TO FILM HUNTS, HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT OF GETTING A PARTNER AND SIGNING UP FOR THE " CAMPBELL OUTDOOR CHALLENGE" AS SEEN ON TV. I DON`T KNOW MUCH ABOUT IT BUT YOU COULD GET SOME NATIONAL EXPOSURE AND MAKE A LITTLE MONEY IN THE PROCESS.