close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Newbie from Marion

Discussion in 'New User Introductions' started by qualitymilk1, Mar 30, 2006.

1. Hello all,

I just found this forum doing a web search this evening, and looks like a great place here. I am looking forward to visiting with everyone in the near future.

Thanks,

Damon

2. Welcome to the site, Damon.

3. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Damon, welcome to the site. Lots of good archery/bow hunting talk on this site. Also, thanks for filling out your Public Profile for us.

Cary

4. Got Milk?

I know a bit about milk quality and I am an expert on egg quality.

Welcome to the place, just wipe the boots off before comin' in please!

5. Welcome to the site. I am sure you will find it as enjoyable as I do here.

WAR

6. Howdy. Looking forward to your stories and insights around bowhunting. What do you shoot?

7. welcome damon. lotta good info. on here

8. Thanks for the warm welcome fellas.

I hope I can add something to the posts. I must admit, I don't know much on egg quality, QD, but I do like them over easy! :tongue: Indy Archer, I shoot an CP Oneida Black Eagle for hunting, a CPO Pro eagel for targets and 3D, and I have a Strike eagle that I am shooting barebow, and for small game. Some guys collect guns, I buy Oneidas. lol Hope to someday have one of each of them, but that depends if I can sneak them by momma! :eek: She doesn't understand why I have 3 bows now. Always on the lookout for a deal on the Oneidas, so if you guys know of any at local shops, let me know.

Thanks,
    Damon

9. Damon, you're not alone in your Oneida obsession. A buddy of mine has four Oneidas. He has two Tomcats, one Aeroforce, and one Liteforce. It seems like you Oneida guys are pretty loyal...although, after he shot my new PSE, he said he might have to look at "these crazy bows with the cams on the end of the limbs."

10. Good to have ya! It's a great site......

11. Hello Qualitymilk1, good to see someone from around my area on here. Im close to amboy. Hope ya like it here and stick around for awhile...

Later,

Alan

12. Hi Damon, welcome to the only and best fishing and hunting site. Jump in any time.

13. :Welcome: :woohoo1: to the forum happy posting :fish:

14. welcome Damon, glad to have u with us. Enjoy the insanity.