close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Newest IS.com Member

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by cjones46, Apr 20, 2007.

1. The newest IS.com member was born at 3:05 PM today.
    Brady Jacob Jones.
    8 pounds and 20.5 inches of conehead. He's a hairy lil fella (just like his old man) and his head is 14 inches around (big ol nugget just like his old man). Watch for the northern Indiana Whitetail population to take a huge drop in about 14 years :evilsmile. Ten fingers and ten toes. Momma bear is alright too. Thank god for pain killers.
    Thank you all for you well wishes along the way. [​IMG]

I seem to remember several of you volunteering to put me on a gobbler after he popped out :bouncy:. I didn't forget.
    :evilsmile

for those of you who don't know, my wife was 8 CM dilated today and I was STILL in the chatroom!! Thats dedication...haha

2. Awesome Jonesy!!! Congrats to you and the Mrs. Your life has just changed forever!!! :bowdown:

3. Congrats Jonesy,,,,,where's the camoflage pajama's fer that boy ?

4. Right on Jones!!! I got my eye on you!!!:16suspect :16suspect :16suspect

5. Jones, you want me to get him a mitt, and bat next time I go to work? Sounds about big enough for tee ball...haha

congrats man.

6. congrats father Jones....glad all is well!

7. hes got some mossy oak 3-d breakup at the house waiting for him...didnt want to put it on him at the hospital on accounts of we might lose him if he falls asleep.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2007
  8. When a baby enters this world,
    into your life
    A baby can make you forget your
    worries and strife.
    It really doesn't matter whether
    it's a girl or a boy
    A baby will melt your heart and bring you joy!
    So shower a baby with love,
    every single day.
    Show a baby you truly care-
    there's so many ways.
    For with a blink of an eye, time
    will fly out the door-
    and your precious baby, won't
    be a baby anymore!!
    :grouphug: Your never Forget This Day.....Life is GREAT

9. Dangit Brew

I held it together all day...didn't lose my bearings once. Now that my wife is asleep, hes in the nursery getting a bath and I'm by myself you gotta make another tug at the tear glands. Thats awesome brew daddy

10. Congratulations, Jonesy. Glad to hear everything went ok.

11. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

From here on out, every day is better then the one before! Congrats...

12. Congrats on your new fishing\hunting buddy. Its all good stuff from here on in. There is a list of "firsts" that will keep you and him busy for years. 1st fish, 1st squirel, 1st deer, 1st walk in the woods......etc... Being a Dad is the most important job you will ever have. The responsibility of bringing a child up in this world is, at times scary. Just remember how your dad did it and do it harder longer and better. I will never forget the time my dad told my brother that if he was half the dad that I was he would be O.K. My dad who I thought hung the moon was telling my brother to try to be as good a dad as me? I was lucky I had a great teacher it's not necessary but it helps. Best of luck to you your buddy and the missess. God Bless you all!

13. Huh, not sure why, but I expected a baby blanket in camo.

Congrats, Jones!!!