close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

News Of The Strange

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by redbone, Nov 1, 2006.

1. The Other Night A Older Couple Was Riding Home On There Motorcycle They Struck A Deer An 8 Point To Be Exact . The Wife Was Critically Injured Do To Antlers Penetrated Her Skull. This Is Definatly A Strange Accident. This Occured In Wabash County On St. Rd. 124 Near Southwood High School.

2. A guy hit a deer here very recently while riding his motorcycle. Not a good thing. They had to lifeline him to Indy. He was not wearing a helmet. By the way why isn't there a mandatory helmet law in Indiana? Dumbest thing I ever heard of.

3. No kidden Tree,,,25 dollar ticket for a seat belt violation, but you can become an organ donor on a motorcycle without a helmut!

4. iI DONT KNOW IF SHE WAS WEARING A HELMET OR NOT. VERY UNUSUAL SCENARIO......

5. A PHYSICIAN WAS KILLED DOWN IN BEDFORD IN SEPTEMBER WHILE INSPECTING RUNWAY LIGHTS AT THE LOCAL AIRPORT ON HIS MOTORCYCLE, A DEER RAN OUT IN FRONT OF HIM.

6. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

now guys put two and two together we need to take one extra buck in some area's not all but some, i live close to that area and i see more bucks than does i vote to split the northern part to two bucks and southern part to one and see what happens for a year or two it's just a sugestion who knows it may work. The other night i about hit four bucks and two does. just think about this. i hope the woman get better from her injuries.

7. B.S. you dont even Drive!!!!!! Our that what you said before NO DL.:cwm27:

8. OBK - How can you turn this topic into an OBR debate?

9. Why one extra buck? Why not one extra doe? Why would you take one extra buck instead of a doe? If theres a obr rule in Indiana it should stand for all of Indiana.:bonk:

10. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

F.Y.I. brew i got my dl on the sixth of sept. , and i can prove a female deer is just like her cuz the cow they will have more males than females :yikes: i should know i have farmed my whole life a bovine is a bovine.

11. Is a whitetail deer a bovine?

12. you probably saw 4 bucks chasing the does cause the chase is on not because the buck to doe ratio is out of wack !! i'd be willing to bet at least one was in estrus. it's easy to see young bucks especially at night. how many older bucks do you see to make you feel like the buck to doe ratio is out of wack? and mabe the reason your seeing more bucks is a direct result of the OBR the last 4 yrs.