close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Nice Work Tilesetter

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by mrbrewer, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Good article about some of tilesetters work in todays paper.Go to www.jconline.com go to the article about Hershey Elem. School.Nice job tilesetter!

2. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Sweet article...neat ideas...way to go.

Cary

3. That was pretty neat, the kids will enjoy it.

4. Good work, Tile.

5. You da man!!!!

That's nothin' dude......Just kiddin' Tile....looks like some good stuff. Very nice....:bowdown: to Mr. Tilesetter. Why did they make up some name for you, why couldn't they just call you by your real handle man??

6. that a boy

Nice project Tile!

rook

7. Geez, thanks guys . Was asked by the contracter how much I would charge them to install and grout this job for the kids and told them , no charge. God has blessed me with plenty of work,,,,sometimes you need to just give of yourself back to the community!:)

8. Whatever Dude, You should have been paid for your work. If I were you I'd go back to that school, break in if you have to, and rip all of that hard work down. You'll be able to name the price to re do it................................................after you get out of jail that is.:hide: !!!!!:corkysm55

9. Looks good, great work!!! I need a new floor in my bathroom. I will help you do it? ever heard that one?:coco: :dizzy: :bonk: :bash:

10. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Good job tile, now that you have made it to the big time, PLEASE! dont let it go to your head like a certain outdoor writer that we know. :cheeky-sm

11. :chicken: !!