close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Noblebowhunters shed...here is proof

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Solohunter, Feb 22, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Noble was yote hunting in Canada recenty and saw a buck with one antler being chased by a bear. Noble ran between the bear and the deer, being bigger than the bear the bear split and the buck jumped a fence...when it came down the antler broke off and landed in the middle of the road. An eskimo baby thought it would make a nice teether and wandered out into traffic to retrieve it. Nobles girlfriend then sprung into action(being the quicker of the 2, and ALOT more nimble)grabbed the baby with the shed. The mother of the baby was so happy, she said Noble could have the shed to get him to stop crying...then he brought it to me.....
    Solohunter

2. What an exciting, suspense filled and heart wrenching story. It has everything!

When does the motion picture come out. It will be the date movie of the season!

3. WHY ARE YOU YOTE HUNTING THAT CLOSE TO AN ESKIMO FAMILY AND WHAT WAS THE BEAR DOING THERE??????:coco: ;)

4. Thats A Nice Shed

5. man you must be post happy today solo :) eskimo family moved into stroh a couple weeks ago..

6. I'll be sure to have the kids in class then...

7. thats a good looking shed
    i've got a pine tree in my back yard that wouldnt score as high as that buck next year

8. I wanna be a "tracker" like you....;)
    Solo