close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NWTF Banquet

Discussion in 'Indiana Turkey Hunting' started by treehugger, Mar 18, 2007.

1. My wife and I attended the Feather Creek Chapter NWTF Banquet last night in Clinton, IN. We had a great time and the food was awesome. There were 200+ in attendance. There were several real nice guns given away...no I didn't win any. Matter of fact I didn't walk away with any of the free stuff either. I did leave plenty of my money there and came home with some nice auction items - 2 canvas paintings and a youth turkey hunt for my oldest daughter. The hunt will be on private land with a guide. There were 3 hunts auctioned off and all 3 youth will be outfitted with full camo from Gander Mountain. One lucky youth won a 20 ga. youth shotgun from the Jakes program for the hunt also. I get to tag along on the hunt to watch or video it and I'm really looking forward to it. Maybe she'll get her first bird before I do...that would be awesome! If you have never attended any of these events, or others like them for other organizations, they are well worth attending.

2. Great deal for your daughter Tree...........hope she tags one.

3. Tree sounds like you had a great time and the hunt will be a blast

4. Awesome Tree. Our turkey banquet is this Saturday. Looking forward to it. I'm sure I'll drop a bunch of money. I better give the wallet to the wife.:biggrin:

5. Trust me DEC...Give the wallet to the wife and remove ALL money from it before you leave home. DO NOT take any credit cards or a check book. :yikes: Wait...what would be the sense in going if you did that? SPEND IT MAN LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!!! :cwm27:

6. awesome randy. and you won some great stuff.

7. I ATTENDED THE CIRCLE CITY CHAPTER BANQUET ON FRIDAY NIGHT AT THE CONVENTION CENTER IN INDPLS. WE HAD A GREAT MEAL, AND LIKE YOU TREE I DID NOT WIN ANY OF THE GUN RAFFLES EITHER., ALTHOUGH MY BUDDY DID. WE ALL HAD A GOOD TIME AND RAISED ALOT OF MONEY FOR A GOOD CAUSE.