close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Obr

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by treehugger, Aug 17, 2006.

1. Thought I would start another thread about the OBR. At least it peaked your interest.

2. changing the subject... whats with the bow season opening on a sunday this year? That really sucks.... Its always been on a saturday. Im kind of dissappointed I cant justify the gas money to go hunt that weekend now. Now Im gonna have to be sneaky and say it opens on saturday and go to the woods a day early....:evil: then she will never know.

3. It opens on Oct. 1 year in and year out, regardless of the day of the week.

As for OBR, let it live on forever!:biggrin:

GRAPH THAT!

4. i know its oct 1 i plan my entire life around that date. usually in the past oct 1 has been on a saturday.. at least for as far back as I can remember.

5. you must be thinking of gun season always starting on a saturday...especially since nobody bow hunts anymore. :bonk:

6. Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Forever

7. Oct. 1 typically shifts by one week day each calendar year (with the exception of leap years), just like every other day of the year. Prior to 2005, the last time Oct. 1 was on a Saturday was in 1994. It won't be on a Saturday again until 2011 and then 2022 after that.

8. all I know is that saturday august 26th is open season on all styrofoam critters. I hear there is a little 30 acre woods around lafayette that is loaded with them... I think the season opens up around 11 in the morning. I love those styrofoam deer steaks.... mmmmm mmmm

9. trdtlnbwhntr,

Get out of the sun, your starting to loose it man!

10. OOOOOBBBBBRRRRR ffffffooooorrrrr eeeeevvvvvveeeeeerrrrrr
    OBR for ever.:coco: :dizzy: :coco: :dizzy:

11. september 15......

September 15 here boys. Early bow, urban zone, marion county = additional 1+1 without using my archery tag! Anybody have good bug spray?;)

oldrookie

12. I THINK I SEEN THAT SOME WHERE!!!!!!:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

13. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

I'm not even going bow hunting and as far as bug spray go to this web site www.sawyer.com and get some maxi deet i use that when squirreling.

14. The OBR isn't working...people. All these mature bucks were placed here by the same space aliens that planted the dinosaur bones..........and probed all the earthlings in the last ten years. Freaky, huh?

15. So, they got to you, did they?