close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Official score is in

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by jvowell, Jan 21, 2007.

1. jvowell

jvowell

I got my deer scored yesterday. The scores quoted in the photo gallery were a little high. The final score was 192" N.T., falling 3" short of the all time B&C qualifications. Ron White done a great job of going into detail while scoring this deer. It was a learning experience.

2. Congrats on the awards book. I'm sure it was heartbreaking not making the all time mark, but I'm sure you still have a big smile with that great looking deer. Someday............hopefully it will happen to all of us.

3. Sorry to hear you didn't hit the All-Time plateau, but congratulations all the same on a fantastic deer.

4. Wonderful buck, you should be proud.

5. congrats!!!
    still a monster...regardless of what any book says...thats a good lookin deer

6. I would feel good to get one that scored 140 and WOW 192, great buck

7. Thats an incredible accomplishment. Most of us dream of harvesting a deer like that. Congratulations !!

8. 195" or 192" that buck is still a freaking beast no matter how you quantify it!
    [​IMG]
    Please post pictures of it when you getting mount done.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2007
  9. Great buck; congratulations.

10. nice job that things a toad

11. Congratulations! That is awesome!

12. While it's a bummer not to make the all-time Book, that is one hell of a giant buck. You have to be honored and pleased to be able to harvest such a beast. Consider yourself lucky....some of us will never get to kill a 190-Class whitetail buck. You could hunt all over the continent, in the best areas the world has to offer, and never shoot one that comes close to this stud.

Remember jvowell; it's more about the overall experience than it is a numerical score. You should be proud. Great job!!!!!

13. I've hunted Indiana bucks since 1972 and have only seen a dozen that were plus 170 there's a big difference when you reach toward that 190 to 200 mark. Thats a true Indiana trophy no mater what the limits are. I missed the deer when it was posted the first time where did you take it. Is the old thread still active? Congrats Terry