close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Oh, Oh

Discussion in 'Indiana Ice Fishing' started by ccavacini, Nov 21, 2005.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

WASHINGTON - The Midwest will have warmer-than-normal temperatures through February, the National Weather Service predicted on Thursday, which could ease demand for natural gas for home heating this winter.

The NWS said it could not determine if winter would be colder or warmer than usual for the Northeast. It said the entire East Coast has an equal chance of above- to below-average temperatures during those three months, the NWS said in its monthly forecast.

However, private forecaster AccuWeather said it expected the East Coast to have winter temperatures averaging about 2 degrees Fahrenheit colder than normal despite a mild start to the heating season.

2. Only happy thoughts are allowed on the ice fishing forum. :bouncy:

3. Piggyn you are exactly right! This is see no evil - speak no evil - and hear no evil! :)

[​IMG]

4. hey cc...do you know a weather man that is right? come on, i am starting to think you get a kick out of this? hell they cant predict a week, let alone three months in advance!!! do you fish out of your boat in the middle of january when the temperature is 40 degrees at that lake that produces nothing? leave us hardwater men alone...you have to do it to appreciate it, and for me that means for over thirty years...i will be looking you up come the season...think happy thoughts...by the way any pheasants in the midwest have symptoms of the bird flu?;) :chicken: no more fowls in my diet, i wanna live til i am at least 50!!!!!!!!!

5. Hmmmm maybe I could actually hit the ones with the flu! They'd have to fly a little slower, wouldn't they?
    I'm all for ice and fishing, but more in favor of lower fuel bills, NIPSCO is eating into my kids college fund!

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

You're right. The weather men are never correct...no more negative thoughts...I'm going to start thinking cold and ice.:bouncy:
    The last bird I shot coughed twice when he got up...could be the flu

7. Cook em thoroughly - it wil kill the germs!