close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ohio's Amish "Lucky" Buck..the 300+"

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by Main Beam, Dec 11, 2006.

1. This deer was featured in this month North American Whitetail Magazine. I read the article and wondered why the kept refering to the deer as the "Lucky" buck. It wasn't luck the guy shot the deer.....he had him patterned from watching him over the summer. Well I dug a little further and here is why it is refered to as the "Lucky" Buck. http://lucky-buck.com/##

2. Nice find, Main Beam. No comment!:dizzy:

3. That, and anything like it, should be illegal. Are they going to start a new section in the record books for mineral / supplement induced racks?

4. LOL!!!!!

5. Just want to clarify I am not posting this info so you all go out and buy the product.

Just find it interesting that the deer is being labeled after a product!

6. the buck wasn't so "lucky"...figured the amish were primarily meat hunters...what are they doing putting out minerals?

7. Naaaa, they are just like the rest of us. Can't resist the urge to shoot a monster!!! :biggrin:

Alan

8. ...... Iam not buying that story...seams to be B.S. just my thought!!!!

9. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

I heard this guy was so tired of people hounding him thru the mail, that he has traded the rack for a 2003 horse and bugy, and a cell phone!.....:banghead3

10. Not der shiny one, dough.:cwm27:

11. That was just plain wrong people.

12. Bet that big ol' brute doesn't consider himself too lucky......always thought the lucky ones were the ones we missed. Looks like the Lucky Buck makers are trying to capitalize on this guy big time.

13. I am with you on that. They probably just gave the guy a lot of money to say he used the product.

14. Who knows for sure, but I'm with you on this one.

15. Anyone guess????

Who are the largest deer farming group? I would also say that I have never known the Amish to be trophy hunters when it came to hunting seasons...... brown it is down.

I have reservations......... not accusations.... reservations.