Indiana Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Brown tailed tick of North America or BTTONA.

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
parasite

A parasite (most likely some sort of tick) on someones skin.

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
bocephus the comedian

No Tree, those are white...Um, I think...I saw them on a website once!!!:rolleyes:

Bocephus, I'm convinced that Larry the Cable Guy now has some serious competition. I know I'm going to regret this, but what will we call you????

Who can come up with the best nickname for Bocephus as he starts his comedic enterprise?????

If it is a daggum bed bug, what's that poor bastard doing up during the day???Hello!!!???

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Dean Weimer said:
.....Who can come up with the best nickname for Bocephus as he starts his comedic enterprise?????.....QUOTE]

Dean, this really is a no-brainer...it has to be Bocephus the Bead Master!!! :yikes:

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Beads????

OUCH...NO,literally...OUCH!!! Bocephus...are we still friends biggun??? All right who's next in line? I'm thinking the Treehugger may have pegged it on try No.1. Come on kids...the circus is just starting.:bouncy:

·
Registered
305 Posts
DEAN,
You know what, I have been told my whole life I should be a comedian. I have even seriously thought about it. I didnt know what my dad would say though. So we were fishing one day and I said "Dad, I think im going to be a comedian" he just laughed.

HUGGER, ummmmm, no...ouch!

·
Registered
5,904 Posts
Funny bones

Yeah, My dad and I have had that same conversation several times over the years...It always ended with him saying What A Joke I was...My old man...you gotta love him...what a funny bone!!!:bonk:

1 - 20 of 41 Posts