close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

OK Guys!!!

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ice dude, Jul 19, 2006.

1. OK guys thats enough beating on OBK. if you think he is an idiot and dont like the post he is making then just don't F*%&^g respond. He is out there i'll give you all that. But that is no reason to drag him thru the mud over and over again.

This a warning to all, leave the guy alone or you will be given a referral and we will begin the process of removal if the activity continues. I have read enough of the crap.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2006
  2. Hey Ice

Still ok if I pick on Dean though, right?
    Maybe a few cracks going towards tree,james, 410, rook,pigeon and rico too if he needs it???

3. yea sure, it ok to pick on OBK too. but when it goes from having fun to dude getting upset over it, thats not cool.

4. And that is just it. We shouldnt upset the kid. Enough said. Now lets get back to talking some fishing!

5. i have seen some people think that their opinions are best we all have different lives we live don't beat up people that need to be informed of right or wrong

you have to live with what you do in your own life not someone elses

6. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Yep, he's got the right to post...you've got the right not to respond.

7. Thanks for the thread Ice, I quess I have said some thing I shouldn't and your right we just don't have to post if we don't like it. Sorry OBK

8. NO!!!!! Leave me alone Quail. I'd like the picture too........:mad: !!!

9. I'll bring the photo to the Dr. Woods seminar, you bring the briefcase with the unmarked small bills. The trade can take place in a public setting.

10. NO!!!!!!

Quail thats our only bargaining chip. Small unmarked bills mean nothing to us when he is a big time player in the outdoor writing market. Just think how much that picture is worth in the future. Dont sell it short big fella.

11. "Big Time Player in the Outdoor Writing Market"??? Gee, have I missed something here?

12. oldbuckkiller

oldbuckkiller Banned

thanks, and i hope to get better at things like posts. I to am sorry i think it's time for a :grouphug: don't you.

13. Quail ask for unmark $20 bill, with the price of gas we need more.