close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Ok, you sinners

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by ccavacini, May 11, 2006.

1. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Who's the sinner amongst you who is causing this....please go to church so we can see the sun once again:

FRISATSUNMONTUE[​IMG]
    ShowersHigh:50Low:42[​IMG]
    ShowersHigh:56Low:45[​IMG]
    ShowersHigh:60Low:50[​IMG]
    Few ShowersHigh:62Low:49[​IMG]
    ShowersHigh:69Low:49

2. Me too! I thought April showers bring May flowers. Not May showers make me bail the boat for hours!

3. There is a dark cloud hanging over us for sure.....I fished for 3 hours in the rain last night, fortunately I had my waders on. When I banked the boat the water was 6" above my ankles. QUAIL!!! MAKE IT STOP!

4. Note to self...

The voodoo shrine in the garage seems to be working fine. When the boys gang up on my employer and I actually am allowed a life outside of work, I'll have to blow out the candles and get rid of the dead cat. In the mean time, if I can't fish, nobody is gonna.....hehehehehehe:yikes:

5. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

Let he who has not sinned walk outside without an umbrella.

p.s. Lest we forget:

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: May 11, 2006
  6. That's funny!

7. True...perhaps God will allow the sun to come out if you get rid of the picture....!!!!!?????

SINNER!!!!!!!!

8. Well think about we need the rain for the crops, wildlife and the fish. God knows I need a break from fishing to rest up for what he has instore for me. LOTS MORE FISHING.

9. I just fertilized the yard...with all of this rain, my grass is going to end up way too long and I will be so busy mowing that I won't have much time to go fishing.

10. Dean, are you really so egocentric you must possess any and all photos bearing your image??? That photo is the centerpiece on my black rain voodoo shrine, and you'll never get it back!:evilsmile :evilsmile

11. Who says rain?

How many of you will head out this weekend in spite of the rain?
    Could be a good (maybe last round) to look for mushrooms, I have heard of several people going north to MI in search of mushrooms this weekend.

410 and I will brave the rain and look for a limit of walleys on Pike Lake tomorrow. It's what raincoats were invented for, right???:coco: Wish us luck, and we'll wish you the same.

12. ccavacini

ccavacini Super Mod Mod

I'm heading to Lake George and try to get some fishing in...

13. Might head up to Cadillac for shrooms, or maybe troll around in the rain for some walleyes around here.

14. I camped out last night and survived so I'm going out again...fishing this evening with Tilesetter, having a fish fry, camping out again, and fishing for 'gills on Saturday in a tournament...people say I'm crazy to camp and fish in this weather...crazy?...HECK YES AND LOVIN' IT!!!