close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

On the Eve of Bowseason/Deerseason!!

Discussion in 'Indiana Bowhunting' started by Dean Weimer, Sep 7, 2006.

1. Well men believe it, or not...bow season is almost here. I can say with all honesty and sincerity that I have never in my life seen so many mature bucks, and bucks of all age classes so well represented in the herd(s) that I hunt than I have this summer. It is amazing the quality and numbers that I have witnessed while glassing this summer. I am so ready to get after these big bucks that I can't hardly stand it.

We all know why these bucks exist now, so I won't talk about the One Buck Rule in great detail. What have you seen this summer?

2. LOL, ya get any of them?

Alan

3. Yeah Dean, me 2. I've seen more antlers, big and small. Come on Oct 1st

4. Actually i have seen more bucks last year for some reason??:confused: :confused: :confused: But went scouting saw TONS of buck scat, so i'm probebly just barely missing them :banghead3 :banghead3 . Anyway have saw quite a bit of does with fawns, hoping to tag a good doe come opening day, hoping to arrow a good buck when it gets colder. Good luck to everyone this hunting season.;)

5. I'm thinking Pigeon has failed to really grasp the concept here...duck hunters :coco:

6. I was CORNFUSED, I thought I was in a different room.:evil: :evil: :evil:

7. ALL CORN:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :bash:

8. I to have seen more bucks this years, due to spending more time in the woods, swamps and fields. It all started when I seen a good buck during last season and then I seen him again on one of my cams, MAN can't wait until that first day.

9. i've never had this much anxiety before season before. losing sleep. i wish it would just get here.:bloos:

10. With my new bow (Switchback XT) and 2nd year on new lease (475ac.), oh yeah I am ready to hunt.