Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I was on here under the same name years ago & it was a good place to find info about hunting & things. But after getting back on it's like a ghost town, I see people have been here but what happened?
About me I hunt W/bow, guns, MLs, shoot guns, collect guns, reload, good with my hands so building is no problem. I'm a retired machinist & do some gun building of all kinds.
I love being outdoors & I kayak, canoe, fish, camp, just about anything that gets me outside.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I can not believe what I am seeing. To date there has been 62 people viewing my post buy not one reply. There is a lot of traffic through this forum but almost no one posts anything. Is there something I'm not seeing??
It worse than a ghost town.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Agreed, if you aren’t talking about deer hunting, seems like you are wasting your time! But, Welcome to the club! I hunt fish, trap. Love it all!

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome Builder 12! I think you caught the site at a bad time. It seems like activity really ramps up as far as new posts in late summer and through the fall. But once deer season ends everything seems to really slack off until spring turkey comes back around and the fishing heats up. I get on here to see if anybody has posted anything new every once in awhile but I'm on here daily once turkey and deer season are in.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts