close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Other good websites

Discussion in 'Indiana Outdoor News' started by woo, Dec 14, 2006.

1. I thought it would be good to list some other good hunting/fishing/outdoor websites and forums that everyone uses. I know we could all use more resources and if no one else needs more resources, i know i do. Thanks:)

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2006
  2. i like www.espnoutdoors.com they have updated news stories concerning all types of wildlife that you wouldn't normally hear.

3. Muzzleloading

If your into muzzleloading or guns in general, I recently found a site modernmuzzleloading.com that is informative.

4. thanks guys, keep them coming. And to anyone who cares, i didnt mean to put this on the frontpage:banghead3

5. Besides this one, my other two favorites are:

Archery Talk http://75.126.80.18/vb/index.php

The Refuge http://refugeforums.com/refuge/

There is a lot of arguing on those two sites, but there is a wealth of info on them if you can weed through the b.s.

I'm a member of some others too, including the two other Indiana sites, Mathews forums, and Realtree.

6. www.genesoutdoors.com
    This one is not forum site, but they do have a good gallery. They call it the trophy room.

7. hoosierhunting.com ; huntingindiana.proboards52.com ; alloutdoorsforum.com ; modernsportsman.com ; and uplandjournal.com

8. Awesome! I'll take one of those $1,600 deer mounts!:chillin:

9. Good call James...:bowdown:

10. Incredible JL, just incredible!:biggrin:

11. :biggrin: !!!!

Hanback's Blog on outdoorlife.com is pretty fun. Also, I highly recommend northamericanwhitetail.com (2006 Rut Forum), Iowawhitetail.com, and Playboy.com. All, very informative with some really nice pictures too (some better than others).

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2006
  12. For some of the best fishing information and free topo maps of Indiana lakes go: www.indianainfo.net