Indiana Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When is the summer outing for this site? I got this place close to Warsaw that needs fished...:coolgleam

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
alright, but dont say i never asked.........

·
Premium Member
2,803 Posts
Hey I haven't had the chance - I had to go to Ft wayne to the hospital just after work just got back. You probably wouldn't have to twist my arm too hard;) I'd even bring some flies.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lmao...ok, moss hog i would take you anytime...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we either fish from a boat or through the ice...no shoreline at the "honey hole"

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yes, it would be the famous "honey hole". there is some good mushroom country close by also. come on charlie, type me some humor...lol

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
big or little? havent been there since i was a kid. i live in warren, but grew up around pierceton. family has a private lake up that way.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I Am On Little Chap.... In Lozier's .

I Have Had Good Luck On The Crappie And Red Ear On Chapman. I Luck Into A Couple Pike Here And There... Looking Forward To Hitting It Hard In A Couple Weeks...

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
crappie darts? all you need here is a rod and a bare hook!!!!!:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
going this week-end to check her out. see how much damage i caused driving back there to get to some hard water. will try to get some landscaping done(brush cut back) hopefully...black crappie in abundance if the "Asphalt Kid" didnt catch 'em all...lol...need a few more taken out of there...are you with me on this "moss hog"?:bouncy: :fish: :bouncy: :fish: :evilsmile

·
Registered
29 Posts
Rico, let me know when your going Sat or Sun ? I will try to get up there to help. Don't want to scratch my truck LOL.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
dang dodger, hardly recognized you without the toilet paper avatar...lol...i will let you know...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts