close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Parke County Monster - 2005 193 7/8 NT

Discussion in 'Indiana Whitetail Hunting' started by treehugger, Feb 20, 2006.

1. dleslie217 contacted me and asked that I post this Parke County buck on the forum. The hunter gave permission to dleslie217 to have this posted. His name is Mike Fisher and he took it during 2005 with a muzzleloader in southern Parke County. The deer scored 193 7/8 N.T. A true Parke County Monster Buck!!!

[​IMG]

2. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

man thats a giant buck, I bought property in parke county a few years ago to turkey hunt on and i have yet to see a deer that will gross 93 7/8 lol, but it is nice knowing they are there and maybe one will come my way soon! lots of does though. great place to take a kid or a first time hunter,

3. Excellent-looking buck! I'd love to have something like that hanging on my wall, but I have a feeling that there aren't too many bucks near my home that exceed 140".

4. they are there seabee, they are there...be persistent. if i could buy property anywhere it would be in Parke County.

5. seabee

seabee Staff Member Super Mod Mod

Treehugger, its nice knowing that parke county is turning out to be a big buck hotspot, i really bought the land to camp on and to turkey hunt in the spring, its located very near turkey run state park. To be fair to the county i havent even deer hunted it in 3 to 4 years! it may be better now. My wife and i would camp at shades or turky run nearly every weekend in the summer so we decided to invest in some property of our own, if i could live anywhere in the state it would be parke county!
    SEABEE

6. Dang.......wheres Dean a TRUE monster and Dean's not around....lol lol lol

7. seabee...My brother-in-law has property that bumps right up next to Turkey Run State Park. He took a real nice 9 pointer off of it this past season. He said it's loaded with turkey's. I may just have to investigate. How much property do you have up there? If you need me to check it out for you let me know. LOL!!! Parke County is an awesome area. Lot's of land with few people, what more could you want!!!

8. Gee another Monster...Why are these things showing up all over the state all of a sudden????? I can't figure it out.