close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pictures of Notre Dame 2-14-07

Discussion in 'Sound Off' started by Fuzzy Muzzy, Feb 14, 2007.

1. After I took the family out for a Valentine's breakfast because everything is shut down here, no school and no work, we took a drive through Notre Dame. Here's some pics.
    Fuzzy
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    "The Gug" Athletic training facility
    [​IMG]

2. Nice pics. I took a trip there last fall to see the university with my church. We were able to attend church there also. It was pretty amazing.

3. Went to the Michigan (we know who won, right JL) game in South Bend last fall. Their campus was absolutely beautiful. I even remember telling my wife (fiancee at the time) that I bet this place is a real site to see when the leaves are off and their is snow on the ground!

Thanks for the pics

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2007
  4. I was there couple years ago for cheer on the Fighing Irish and it was beautiful then. Great pictures!

5. Thanks guys. I feel pretty lucky being so close I can go over there and walk around & "Feel the echoes".

Fuzzy

6. I'm not a big ND fan, I wen tailgaiting there once though...Notre Dame USC two years ago...there were "echos" in my head for a couple days...

:dizzy:

7. tmarsh, come tailgating with us and you'll have the echos so bad they'll "Shake Down The Thunder" for a WEEK! LOL!
    Fuzzy

8. They are across the road at St Mary's. My dad and my sister are ushers at the home football games. Talk about a dream gig. They get to watch every home game for free and get access to the field before and after the games. Its a sweet deal. They get season passes for every game and dont pay a dime... how cool is that. My dad works in the top section in the endzone.. WHen they do the fly overs he says you can feel the jet engines shaking your body thats how close they fly over the stadium. I cant wait for the season to begin just to go back to another game this year. What a treat.

9. I will watch an Irish game there one day..

10. Cool pics, Fuzzy.

11. I am an "ON CALL Usher" Tradbow.....I get to fill in if someone don't show up. There's a LONG list to get into doing it every game. I got to usher 2 games last year. It is possible I could move into a spot this year, depending on how many don't return.

Fuzzy