close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Pictures

Discussion in 'Forum - Website Problems' started by iceman10, Apr 11, 2006.

1. Have been trying to post pictures, it says it uploaded sucessfully , but i dont see them any where.:banghead3 I have a sony cyber shot camera.:help: :help: :help:

2. If you don't already have one, go to www.photobucket.com and set up an account. It's the easiest way to upload the pics onto this site. When you have your account set up, transfer some pics to that account and holler at me again.

JL

3. Are you trying to post a pic in the gallery that is too large? There is a size limit on the photos. Shrink the pic down under the size restriction and should go right into the gallery. When you guys post them on the forums pages, most of the pics are huge in size. It takes forever for a guy with dial-up to load those pics. Please shrink them to a manageable size before posting.

4. There's a tacky joke here, but I'm gonna let it pass.

5. :yeahthat: Good suggestion!

6. I still don't know how to put a picture on a thread for example Fishing rigs, could someone tell me step for step on how to do this.? PLEASE

7. How???

8. Tree, try tossing your cam into the washing machine, my experience shows that will shrink nearly everything. Always trying to help a buddy.

9. This may help.

Is this what you ment, Shrink Photo?
    [​IMG]"So Dean, you say you had a dream that your Mother was a deer, and you claim she was in heat. What do you think this means?"

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2006
  10. he must have gone back to sleep

per chance to dream?

11. I actually thought this was cool until I read the caption. "Sick man" Frued says, "This means that the birdbrains will be attacked by psycho maniac real soon!!!"
    This time it's for real.......

12. Thanks bubba for the information and website.